American Response Vehicles
American Response Vehicles is a privately held company established in 2003. We are the exclusive dealer for AEV, the largest manufacturer of ambulances.We cover the states of Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, and western Kentucky.We provide a wide variety of services from basic ambulance maintenance to custom graphic wraps.We are seeking a Graphic Designer to add to our growing team.
The Company: American Response Vehicles (ARV)is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- ARV represent the largest Ambulance Manufacture in the U.S., American Emergency Vehicles (AEV).
- We believe in providing our customers with the highest quality ambulances, along with service after the sale.
The Position: Graphic Designer in our Columbia,MO.location, with the following requirements such as High School Diploma or equivalent. A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design is a plus but not required.
- Advanced skill in Adobe Illustrator
- Design custom vehicle graphics and signs
- Install vinyl graphics,stripes, lettering, and complete wraps on AEV and similar ambulances and emergency vehicles
- Repair and replace graphics of all shapes and sizes on various vehicles and signs
- Positive interface with service writers, leadership team, parts department, vendors, and Customers
- Communicate effectively with others
- Work safely and follow company safety standards
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness
- Perform various other duties as assigned by supervisor
Why Should You Apply?
- Family First Atmosphere
- Employee Focused
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunities for on-the-job training & growth
- Every project is going to be different
After submission of Resume please call (573) 340-5692 and answer the below questions on voicemail.
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- What is the greatest obstacle you have overcome?
- Why are you perfect for this position?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Graphics Installation: 1 year (Preferred)