American Response Vehicles does offer financing to those who qualify. Terms and offers are subject to change from time to time. Please contact us directly to discuss current available options.
- Financing Options Available:
- Tax Exempt Lease Purchase/Installment Purchase
- Guaranteed Trade in/Guaranteed Buy Back (GBB) Walk-away Options
- 2 to 6 years financing options offered (Depending on Credit)
- REV Lease/Turn in Options
- Guaranteed Trade in/Guaranteed Buy Back (GBB) details needed prior to proposal:
- New Truck Specs & Cost Proposal
- Annual Mileage used per year
- Average life & # of trucks in fleet
- How are the lease options structured or what are the types of leases available?
- 3 / 5 / 7 year Guaranteed Trade in/Guaranteed Buy Back (GBB) Lease Purchase options available with a Guaranteed Balloon Payment. Structure Financed at Municipal Tax Exempt Rates with GBB from Dealer.
- 3-10 year Tax Exempt Lease Purchase/Installment Purchase Options (Municipal
Government Non-Appropriations Structure) – Depending on Credit
- Is there a price advantage to the more units leased?
- Yes, Dealer/Account Rep can detail pricing of trucks (multi unit discounts)
- How does warranty/service get taken care of on lease units?
- Extended Warranty and Service Agreements can be built coterm to the financing term for customer convenieince.
- Do we need to go to a more standard design vs custom?
- Build the truck as they need it. But overloading options on trucks usually doesn’t add significant value at the end of the finance term. Dealer/Account Rep can discuss the value of the adds that mean the most at EOT.
- What is the minimum/maximum number of years for lease?
- 3-7 years for the GBB Program. Lease Purchase from 3-10 years. (Depending on Credit)
- Any other advantages vs disadvantages on leasing Ambulances (GBB)?
- Use your annual budget as you use the trucks, pay for the trucks over time. Rotate fleet every 3-7 years to keep maintenance cost down. Rotate truck Technology up to every 7 years. Keep Fleet Safe & New.
- Buyboards: HGAC, Sourcewell, etc.